Report an absence
Call the 24-hour Attendance Line: 952-848-3202 with the following information:
- Student's name
- Student's grade
- Student's teacher
- Date of the absence
- Reason for absence
- Your name and relationship to the student
For planned absences:
If you know in advance that your students will be absent from school for a family vacation, personal matter, athletic event or any reason, please complete the Pre-arranged Absence Form at least five days prior to the absence.
Arrival and Departure
- Students may enter the building and proceed to their classrooms when the first bus arrives.
- Likewise, students who do not ride a bus should not arrive at school prior to the first bus, as we do not provide supervision.
- The drop-off area for the north end of the building is between doors 2 and 3. The drop-off area for the south end of the building (by door 7) is the small circle. This is the safest area for kindergarten drop-off. The large bus circle is for school buses only.
- Students must be picked up at the end of the school day.
- Children who need early/after school supervision may enroll in KIDS Club.